I am 73 years old and have retired from lengthy stays at Lifecare INC for 12 years and General Electric Aircraft Engines and of course SSA. It is not the money I make, it is the satisfaction I get from seeing people's faces when they sign for their new home that makes me want to continue my career. Someone asked me at the gym today what was my mission and I did not even have to think about it; I wanted to live long enough to spend some time with my daughter's grand baby before I am called up above. I want to leave a legacy behind for my daughter.
- 40-years experience in the public servicing
- 10 years with General Electric building jet engines
- 12 years with Lifecare Medical Supplies providing service & equipment to chronically ill patients
- Served 4 years in the U.S. Navy during the Vietnam War
- Provided coats for homeless kids during holidays
- Member of the Board of Realtors